Cardioid Dynamic MicrophoneFeatures:
Professional quality microphone ideal for lead and backup vocal performance applications. Tailored frequency response is smooth and extended. Tuned specifically for vocal applications.
Cardioid polar pattern picks up the most sound from in front of the microphone and some sound from the sides. Less susceptible to feedback in high volume settings. Dynamic cartridge has a simple, rugged coil. Handles extreme volume levels without distortion. Cartridge includes a neodymium magnet for high output level.
- Internal shock mount for reduced handling noise.
- Durable metal construction.
- On/off switch for onstage control.
- Hardened steel mesh ball grille that resists wear and abuse.
- Integral "pop" filter reduces explosive breath sounds and wind noise.
- Includes 15ft (5m) cable, break-resistant mic clip and storage bag.
- Microphone Type: Dynamic (moving coil)
- Frequency Response: 60 to 15,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: EIA rated at 150 ohms (300 ohms actual)
- Sensitivity at 1 kHz, open circuit voltage: 2.2 mV
- 1 Pascal=94 dB SPL Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3
- Net Weight: 321 g (0.71 lb)
- Connector: Three-pin professional audio (XLR), male
- Operating Temperature: -29 deg to 57 deg C (-20 deg to 135 deg F)
- Relative Humidity: 0 to 95%